Dark Lord Day 2021
Date: Package sales October 18th. Pickup dates November 11th-14th.
On August 25th, 2021. A teaser was posted to social media announcing that details would be coming in late September regarding the 2021 release of Dark Lord. The Dark Lord Day website was also updated with the same information.
On September 30th, 2021, the website was updated with package price & sales date announcement.
This year, as with 2020, will again be a curbside pickup format with no festival being held. Notably the packages include 2 Dark Lord variants this year, as opposed to one. Unlike 2020, proxies are allowed to pickup the packages in 2021.
Variants were announced on October 16th.
No festival will be held this year.
Allotment & Price
2 bottles of Dark Lord and 2 Dark Lord variants. $160 package.
Sales Date: 10/18/2021 at 7PM CDT
Pickup Window: 11/11/2021 - 11/14/2021
Included with the package:
- Two bottles of 2021 Dark Lord Russian-style Imperial Stout
- Two bottles of 2021 barrel-aged Dark Lord variants
- Tote bag
Packages limit 2 per person.
Also available for $160 are Vintage 2020 packages containing:
- Two bottles of 2020 Dark Lord Russian-style Imperial Stout
- Two bottles of 2020 barrel-aged Dark Lord variants
- Tote bag
- Marshmallow Handjee - Dark Lord aged in bourbon barrels with vanilla beans
- Chemtrailmix - Dark Lord aged in rye barrels with Mekong cinnamon + pink peppercorns
- Adultsizedbeverage - Dark Lord aged in rum, cognac, and Sauternes barrels for our friend Barnaby Struve